|Phone:||M: 732-581-9735 cell||732-581-9735 cell||mobile|
|Phone:||O: 732-842-3200 office||732-842-3200 office||office|
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver
- License #:
As a full-time real estate agent and a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Kathryn provides sellers the blueprint they need to maximize the sale of their property:
- hard data and trend analysis
- accurate pricing
- a detailed amenity and lifestyle marketing strategy
- staging advice
- and expert guidance from contract to closing.
Dozens of glowing reviews describe Kathryn’s strong negotiation skills and her ability to get even the most difficult deals to the closing table. These customer testimonials reveal Kathryn’s energy and passion for her career as well as her dedication to her clients. Most of Kathryn's business is referral and past clients!
Kathryn is excited to expand her reach and roll out her Red Horse Group brand –
“From Farms to Waterfront” specializing in:
- Luxury Properties
- Waterfront Homes
- Single Family
- New Construction
- Investment Properties
Kathryn has called Monmouth County home since 1978. Happily married, she has three wonderful children. When not busy representing a buyer or seller, Kathryn is busy with anything equitation, fine dark Belgian chocolate and enjoying family. Kathryn’s main key to success is the Golden Rule …and to not take herself too seriously!
Whether you are readying your home for sale or merely toying with the idea, call Kathryn today for a private consultation.
• NJAR Circle of Excellence: Bronze 2006-07, 2009-14; Silver 2015-18
• NJAR Distinguished Sales Club Award
• Coldwell Banker Diamond Society
• Member Monmouth County Board of Realtors
• Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• Member Multiple Listing Service-Monmouth/Ocean/Middlesex
• Member Institute of Luxury Home Marketing
• SFR (Short Sale Certified)
• Certified Relocation Specialist (RELO)
• M.S. Graduate School of Management & Urban Policy, The New School, NYC
• B.S. Social Science, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn
• Red Bank Catholic High School